The Uncomfortable Workshop
The "Uncomfortable Workshop" is focused on enhancing your organisation's performance by empowering each individual to put their focus and effort where it counts, when it counts.
Our continued passion for delivering high-quality, innovative, and cutting edge psychology services has led us to develop innovative ways to help organisations gain greater self-knowledge, self-awareness, and insight.
This one day masterclass which uses a combination of neuroscience and evidenced based psychology practices will allow participants to learn and implement knowledge and skills on a day to day basis to improve performance.
What you will learn
- How to enhance your performance in real-time.
- Skills to increase your attention and focus on to what's relevant in the moment.
- Engaging, applicable and 'real-world' skills to improve business focus and productivity.
- Cutting-edge information drawn from an evidence-base with real world application
Who is this program for?
Anyone who wishes to truly understand themselves and wishes to get the best out of themselves and his or her profession.
How many people will be at the program?
Seats are limited with a maximum of 20 participants ensuring an interactive and practical program.
What's included in the program?
- A workbook, including research, practical information and ways of implementing skills that you learn through a series of activities which we run during the program.
- Meet and network with like-minded people.
- Food and Refreshments throughout the day.